High School Courses for Credit
This summer, advance your high school career, enroll in that band or art class you love but just can't fit in your schedule, or master or make up a needed credit from the previous year. One- and two-semester courses in a variety of subjects are available at several locations.
Students should check with their high school guidance counselor to assure credit will be granted for these courses.
Summer High School Dates
Main Campus in Glen Ellyn
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to noon; 1 to 5 p.m.; 5 to 9 p.m.
Semester 1: Tuesday, June 7, to Tuesday, June 28
Semester 2: Thursday, June 30, to Friday, July 22 (no class Monday, July 4)
District 204 locations: Neuqua Valley High School, Metea Valley High School, Waubonsie
Valley High School
Monday to Thursday, 7:30 a.m. to 12:50 p.m.
Semester 1: Tuesday, June 7, to Monday, June 27
Semester 2: Wednesday, June 29, to Wednesday, July 20 (no class Monday, July 4)
Summer High School Courses
All courses are two semesters unless otherwise denoted.
- Mathematics - Algebra I, Algebra II with Trigonometry, Geometry, Pre-Calculus,
- Language Arts - American Literature, British Literature (one-semester class); English 9, English 10, Film as Literature (one-semester class), Speech (one-semester class); District 204: English I; English II; English III
- World Language - Spanish I, Spanish II, Spanish III
- Sciences - Biology, Chemistry, Physics
- Social Studies - American Government (one-semester class), Comparative Religions (one-semester class), U.S. History
- Business and Consumer Education: Consumer Education (one-semester class), Economics (one-semester class)
Summer Enrichment Classes
Get extra help in math or English, improve your reading speed or prepare for a class you'll take in the fall by enrolling in our summer enrichment classes.
Prepare for the PSAT, ACT, SAT or Advanced Placement exams. Don't miss the chance to improve your national test scores.
Other COD Programs
To register, call Continuing Education at (630) 942-2208 or email CE@cod.edu. For detailed program information, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 1110, (630) 942-2208
Fax: (630) 942-3785
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2016 College of DuPage