See what we are doing to keep you and our event participants safe. Learn about our guidelines and protocols for masking, social distancing, and cleaning for this event.
Masking and Social Distancing
- Masks are optional but recommended, regardless of vaccination status.
- All attendees should try to maintain social distancing of six feet or greater when possible from STEMCON exhibitors, volunteers, and other attendees not in their immediate household.
Added Safety Measures at STEMCON
- Digital programs will be available at the event.
- Increased cleaning and disinfecting will be conducted in accordance with the College of DuPage and Health Dept guidelines.
- Added signage and staffing will be in place to help guide visitors and answer questions.
- Any visitor who is disrespectful or discourteous to other guests, staff or volunteers may be asked to leave.
HELP STOP THE SPREAD
If you or a family member is sick, we ask that you please respect the safety of others and stay home. We encourage you to check out our On-Demand Activities so you can participate from the comfort of your home.