Being an Honors Student at COD opens the door to many engaging and rewarding academic opportunities.
Consider applying for a research grant, presenting your work at a conference, studying abroad or assisting a research project.
- Fulbright Commission Summer Institutes in the United Kingdom
- Honors Council of the Illinois Region Spring Student Symposium, an annual academic conference for Honors students
- Margaret Messer Student Research Grant, sponsored by the Honors Council of the Illinois Region
- National Science Foundation
- NASA Community College Aerospace Scholars Program
Honors Program Office
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 3418, (630) 942-3318
Dr. Lisa Higgins
Director, Honors Program
Professor of English
Mrs. Cherry West