- Photo ID(s) required for all testing.
- Children are not permitted in the Testing Center.
- Food and beverages are not permitted in the Testing Center.
- Electronic devices, mechanical pencils, and all personal items are not permitted in
the testing room. Items must be placed in a locker before testing.
- Calculators are allowed for specific tests. If a personal calculator is allowed, it
will be examined before testing.
- View a list of all prohibited and restricted Items.
- Talking is not allowed in the Testing Room.
- Open book/open note testing is only permitted for authorized tests.
- Once a test is issued, it must be completed in one sitting.
- Tests will not be administered 1 hour before closing.
- All tests must be turned in at least ten minutes before closing.
- Acts of dishonesty are subject to disciplinary action.
- The Testing Center is under video surveillance at all times.
Academic Testing Center, Glen Ellyn - Main Campus
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2A06, email@example.com
Specialized Testing Center, Glen Ellyn - Main Campus
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2A08, firstname.lastname@example.org