College of DuPage offers a full range of employee benefits. The cost of some plans is shared by the employee and the College and some plans are offered at employee expense.
Your portion of the premium you pay for healthcare, dental and vision are deducted from your paycheck before federal/state taxes, Medicare and SURS are calculated, reducing your taxable income.
The amount of premium you pay for any voluntary benefit will depend on the coverage selected, whom it covers, your age and your College of DuPage salary. Insurance premiums for supplemental life, AD&D and long term care insurance are deducted from your paycheck on an after-tax basis.
Summary of Benefits:
- Cabinet Members (whose title includes Vice Presidents)
- Classified (30 Hours-Plus Per Week)
- Classified (Part-Time Non-Benefited)
- Faculty and Professional (Full-Time)
- Faculty (Part-Time) and Lecturers
- Fraternal Order of Police (FOP)
- Managerial Staff
- Operating Engineer Local 399
- Waterleaf & Inn at Water's Edge - Classified
- Waterleaf & Inn at Water's Edge - Managerial
Claim and Prescription Mail Order Forms
- Flex-Plan, Inc., FSA, Notice of Privacy Practices (NPP)
- Health Insurance Marketplace Coverage Options and Your Health Coverage
Information and Procedures:
- 403(b) and 457(b) Frequently Asked Questions
- Time Off for Medical Reasons for Benefit Eligible Employees
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 2134
425 Fawell Blvd.
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Monday to Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2016 College of DuPage