Chaparral Career Advantage Workshops - Schedules
The following Chaparral Career Advantage workshops are free (unless otherwise noted) and open to all students, community and alumni. Please note advanced registration is highly recommended. Questions can be directed to Career Services at (630) 942-2230. Unless otherwise noted, all sessions are held in the Berg Instructional Center.
For American with Disabilities Act accommodations, call (630) 942-2141 (voice) or (630) 858-9692 (TDD).
- Tuesday, June 2 - Noon to 1:00 p.m. - BIC 3534 - Register
- Thursday, July 9 - 5 to 6:00 p.m. - BIC 3532 - Register
- Wednesday, August 5 - Noon to 1:00 p.m. - BIC 3532 - Register
The following steps must be completed prior to attending this session. Please note: The SDS assessment must be completed at least one week prior to session.
- Register for one of the sessions listed below.
- Stop in Career Services, SSC 3258, to pick up a permit for the SDS assessment.
- Take the permit to the COD Specialized Testing Center in BIC 2407 and complete the SDS assessment. The assessment should take approximately 30 minutes to complete and the cost is $10.
- Assessment results and interpretation will be distributed at your scheduled workshop.
The following dates and times are available for registration:
- Thursday, June 18 - Noon to 1:30 p.m. - BIC 3532 - Register
- Tuesday, July 14 - 6 to 7:30 p.m. - BIC 3532 - Register
- Thursday, July 30 - Noon to 1:30 p.m. - BIC 3532 - Register
- Monday, August 10 - 6 to 7:30 p.m. - BIC 3532 - Register
- Tuesday, June 16 - 5 to 6:30 p.m. - BIC 3532 - Register
- Wednesday, July 15 - Noon to 1:30 p.m. - BIC 3534 - Register
- Thursday, August 6 - 5 to 6:30 p.m. - BIC 3520 - Register
- Tuesday, May 19 - Noon to 1:30 p.m. - BIC 3532 - Register
Interested students, alumni or community members should drop-in for a one-on-one session in the Career Services Center, SSC 3258 during the following dates and times.
- Tuesday, June 9 - Noon to 1 p.m. - BIC 3258 Register
- Thursday, July 16 - Noon to 1 p.m. - BIC 3258 - Register
- Wednesday, August 19 - Noon to 1 p.m. - BIC 3258 - Register
- Tuesday, July 21 - 5 to 6 p.m. - BIC 3532 - Register
Please check back for Fall workshop dates.
- Wednesday, June 24 - Noon to 1:00 p.m. - BIC 3534 - Register
* Online Workshops
To login to a scheduled online session, please complete the following steps:
- Click the link: http://cod.adobeconnect.com/internshipsearch/
- Choose "Enter as a Guest"
- Type in your name
- Click "Enter Room"
The session launches in your browser. If the presenter hasn't arrived yet, double check the start time and try later. Presenters usually join 10 to 15 minutes prior to the session. Please note you will only be able to communicate with the presenter via chat.
Student Services Center (SSC) Room 3258
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2015 College of DuPage