A brand is more than a logo or a name. It's the way we tell our story and the experience people have with College of DuPage.
Our new brand guidelines are the tools we use to tell our stories and reinforce those experiences; they are the touchstone for looking, speaking and acting as one College.
Each and every point of contact we have with our audiences—students, faculty, staff, alumni, donors and community—builds a perception about who we are as a college, what we are doing to fulfill our mission, and why we are important to our community.
With consistent use, these guidelines will create a unified voice and vision that support our goal to be recognized as the primary college district residents choose for high quality education.
The following tools will assist you in sharing our brand message:
- The full Brand Guidelines include our messaging, color palette, photography style and logo usage.
- The Brand Mini Book is a smaller version of the brand guidelines that focuses on messaging.
- The Messaging Map is an 11 x 17 poster that shows how our messaging works together to create the brand.
- The Brand Research document is a 116 page summary of the quantitative research completed to drive our branding decision
- The Workfront Step by Step