The Grants Office is available to assist faculty, staff, and administrators in securing funding for projects and programs that align with the goals of College of DuPage. Funding should also provide resources that achieve objectives related to the wide variety of services and programs offered at the College.
The Grants team will:
- Research diverse funding opportunities that are in alignment with the goals and objectives of the College;
- Match opportunities from governmental, corporate, and foundation agencies with the appropriate program or service;
- Develop, assist in writing, and submit grant proposals;
- Administer grant contracts;
- Oversee the management of all open grant projects;
- Problem-solve with project personnel to avoid compliance issues;
- Assist with other grant-related or development work as directed
All grants are required to be initiated and submitted through the Grants Office (COD Administrative Procedure 10-100). When an opportunity presents itself, no matter the area, the Grants team will pursue it if they fit the needs and goals of the institution and there are dedicated employees or faculty interested in running a potential grant project. If you find something of interest, contact either Marcia Frank or Andrew Luce for assistance. We are here to help you be successful!