The Grants Office is available to assist faculty, staff, and administrators in securing funding for projects and programs that align with the goals of College of DuPage. Funding should also provide resources that achieve objectives related to the wide variety of services and programs offered at the College.
The Grants team will:
- Research diverse funding opportunities that are in alignment with the goals and objectives of the College;
- Match opportunities from governmental, corporate, and foundation agencies with the appropriate program or service;
- Develop, assist in writing, and submit grant proposals;
- Administer grant contracts;
- Oversee the management of all open grant projects;
- Problem-solve with project personnel to avoid compliance issues;
- Assist with other grant-related or development work as directed
All grants are required to be initiated and submitted through the Grants Office (COD Administrative Procedure 10-100). When a funding opportunity materializes, the Grants team will determine its alignment with the strategic goals of the college and will coordinate with the relevant departments and interested faculty, staff, and/or administrators to craft a proposal. If you find something of interest, contact either Marcia Frank or Andrew Luce for assistance. We are here to help you be successful!
Students looking for financial assistance should visit the following College of DuPage resources:
- College of DuPage Office of Financial Assistance, which includes information on student assistance and scholarship programs.
- CARES Act Information
- CARES Act Student Application
Want to learn more about developing a grant proposal? Follow these steps:
Want to learn more about managing a funded grant project? Follow these steps:
College of DuPage receives over $6 million in grant awards to support academic programs, facilities, and community services. For more information on these projects, please contact Marcia Frank at (630) 942-4611 or firstname.lastname@example.org.