The warehouse staff provides fast, accurate shipping and receiving services for incoming and outgoing packages, and manages all in-house inventories of materials maintained in the warehouse.
• Shipping and receiving services
• Warehouse and inventory of materials
• Delivery/distribution of parcels and large shipments
• Pick up of donated assets
• Inkjet / Toner Cartridge Recycling
• The warehouse recycles all inkjet and toner cartridges.
• All Toner Cartridges can be dropped off at the warehouse BIC0517 or left outside the door if closed.
• For pick-up, please email us at email@example.com
Pick-up and delivery to satellite locations are once a day Monday thru Friday, leaving Glen Ellyn campus at 8 a.m. and returning between 3 and 4 p.m.
- Courier Delivery Request Form (Please submit 24 hours in advance)
Please bring UPS packages to the warehouse, or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for pick-up.
As a service to staff, the warehouse will ship personal UPS packages. Charges are payable at the time of service. Processing hours for UPS packages are from 8:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. Mon. thru Fri.
Angelo Conti, Supervisor
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 0517
Phone: (630) 942-2238
Maggie Ogrodny, Manager Campus Services
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 1210C
Phone: (630) 942-2773