Before making reservations, please read the Fleet Vehicle Use Procedures.
1. To make reservations, please contact Support Services:
• In person: IRC 1001
• By phone: extension 3500
• By fax: 630-942-4359
• By email: email@example.com
Reservations are on a first come first served basis.
2. Fill out the "Vehicle Requisition Form" which is found through the link below. When completing a request, save the request file to your computer before filling out of the form. Do not complete the form in the browser. Once the request is complete, select "Submit" to email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
• Be sure to include the GL account number and Budget Director's signature.
• Keys must be picked up at Support Services, IRC 1001, between the hours of 7 a.m. and 6 p.m. Any pick up or drop off when Support Services is closed will be handled by Campus Police in SRC 2100.
• Bring your driver's license when picking up keys (we will need to make a copy to keep on file).
3. Anyone requesting a multi-passenger bus will need to complete college training. Please contact Support Services for details. Keys will not be issued to a driver before training is complete.
4. Upon vehicle pick up, the requestor will receive:
• Vehicle Use Check In/Out Form
• Set of Keys
5. Fill out the Vehicle Use Check In/Out Form completely. Be sure to:
• Inspect the exterior of the vehicle.
• Inspect the interior of the vehicle.
• Record the beginning and ending mileage.
6. Return the form along with the keys in person to Support Services.
Fleet Vehicles Cost Per Mile
Type of Vehicle : Charge
• 5 Passenger Hybrid Vehicle : $0.40/mile
• 7 Passenger Mini-Van : $0.40/mile
• 13 Passenger Bus: $0.80/mile
• 14 Passenger Bus : $0.65/mile
For further information, please contact Support Services at ext. 3500.
Institutional Resource Center (IRC), Room 1001
Phone: (630) 942-3500
Fax: (630) 942-4359
Hours: Mon - Fri 7 a.m. to 6 p.m.
Brett Kalboth, Supervisor
Institutional Resource Center (IRC), Room 1005
Phone: (630) 942-2017
Maggie Ogrodny, Manager Campus Services
Institutional Resource Center (IRC), Room 1008
Phone: (630) 942-2773