Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019
Avoid lines with a VIP Pass! Now on sale through Groupon.
The following benefits come with a VIP Pass:
- Early entrance to food trucks and race packet pickup 1 to 2 p.m. (read as "less lines"!)
- Reserved, nearby parking
- Special lanyard to wear at the event and look like a rock star
Info for VIP Pass Holders
- Present your Groupon confirmation email at the VIP tent on Saturday, Oct. 5 between the hours of 12:45 and 2 p.m.
- You may park in the north half of College Road lot 1, but please be advised that for the safety of race participants, you will not be allowed to leave the parking lot between 4:15 and 5:45 p.m. If this presents a problem, you may park in the south half.
Info for Food Truck Voucher Winners
How did lucky folks win vouchers, you ask? They either indicated they'd attend the event on Facebook or they attended a 5K promo event and spun the prize wheel.
- If we had your email address, you received this message.
- If you're not sure whether or not you won vouchers, scroll through the posts on Facebook to find out.
Official contest rules
2019 FOOD TRUCK LINEUP
Beavers Coffee and Donuts: Fried-to-order mini donuts with autumnal flavors and signature toppings
Best Truckin' BBQ: Turbo-charged barbeque sandwiches and burgers
Bon Vivant: 100% pressed juices, smoothies and smoothie bowls
Brick¹s Pizza on Wheels: Brick oven Neapolitan-style pizzas
The Crave Bar: Salty-sweet ice cream perfection
Crème of the Crop: Scrumptious farm to table fare
Cupcakes for Courage: Delightfully distinctive cupcakes with a cause
Gnarly Knots: zany stuffed pretzels and bites
Grumpy Gaucho: Extraordinary empanadas from Argentina
Happy Lobster: Award-winning lobster rolls, cheesy lobster bites, and crab bisque to-go
Mario's Cart: Creative Mexican and Italian tortas and stacks
My Funnel Truck: All-American funnel cakes and ice cream creations
Pierogi Squad: Authentic pierogi, traditional Polish sausage and farm-fresh soups
Piko Street: Modern Asian street fare infused with bold flavors
Ruthella's New Orleans Cuisine: Authentic Cajun straight from NOLA
Toasty Cheese: Gourmet "hand-built" grilled cheeses and fabulous fries
Toasty Taco: Tasty street tacos, tamales and more!
For More Information: