Saturday, Oct. 5, 2019
College of DuPage main campus
425 Fawell Blvd, Glen Ellyn, IL (College Rd. parking lot 1)
Avoid lines with a VIP Pass!
Now on sale through Groupon.
The following benefits come with a VIP Pass:
- Early entrance to food trucks and race packet pickup 1 to 2 p.m. (read as "less lines"!)
- Reserved, nearby parking
- Special lanyard to wear at the event and look like a rock star
Score $10 in Food Truck Rally vouchers!
- Those who already follow the event on Facebook will be eligible for the drawing (excluding previous winners).
- Winners will be notified via email or Facebook messenger depending on how they entered the drawing.
- Valid only for those 18 and older.
- Gift cards (i.e. vouchers) may be considered taxable income for COD employees.
- No award substitutions or cash equivalents.
2019 FOOD TRUCK LINEUP
Beavers Coffee and Donuts: Fried-to-order mini donuts with autumnal flavors and signature toppings
Best Truckin' BBQ: Turbo-charged barbeque sandwiches and burgers
Bon Vivant: 100% pressed juices, smoothies and smoothie bowls
Brick¹s Pizza on Wheels: Brick oven Neapolitan-style pizzas
The Crave Bar: Salty-sweet ice cream perfection
Crème of the Crop: Scrumptious farm to table fare
Cupcakes for Courage: Delightfully distinctive cupcakes with a cause
Gnarly Knots: zany stuffed pretzels and bites
Grumpy Gaucho: Extraordinary empanadas from Argentina
Happy Lobster: Award-winning lobster rolls, cheesy lobster bites, and crab bisque to-go
Mario's Cart: Creative Mexican and Italian tortas and stacks
My Funnel Truck: All-American funnel cakes and ice cream creations
Pierogi Squad: Authentic pierogi, traditional Polish sausage and farm-fresh soups
Piko Street: Modern Asian street fare infused with bold flavors
Ruthella's New Orleans Cuisine: Authentic Cajun straight from NOLA
Toasty Cheese: Gourmet "hand-built" grilled cheeses and fabulous fries
Toasty Taco: Tasty street tacos, tamales and more!
For More Information: