Saturday, October 5, 2019
This is the LAST year, so let's make it the BEST year! The sun is setting on the COD
Food Truck Rally & Sunset 5K. To celebrate nine years of this very special event,
we're offering a very special price. General registration has been rolled back to
our inaugural price of $20. Due to the popularity of this event, we reserve the right
to cap registrations at any time. So mark your calendar, put together a team, and
sign up! As always, there is no need to register for the race to enjoy the 15+ food
*New This Year*
Drum roll, please...
- ONLY $20 5K general registration fee for everyone except COD students who always pay $10.
- All event attendees over the age of 18 can win either a smart TV or Vitamix blender!.
- New team categories: Fastest, Team Spirit, and Largest (Big news! No maximum number of team members for any category!)
- Opportunities to win Food Truck Rally vouchers during early packet pickups!
- Expanded Touch-A-Truck with a fancy RV, antique farm tractor, and stretch limo!
So where do the proceeds go?
Student scholarships, of course! Each of the 15 high school districts served by COD has a dedicated scholarship for their graduates who choose to attend COD. When you register for either the 5K Run/Walk or the 100-Yard Youth Dash, designate your race fee to the high school district of your choice.
- A delicious lineup of 15+ award-winning Food Trucks!
- Full schedule of stage entertainment
- Free Kid Zone activities and Touch-A-Truck lot
- Scenic, paved 5K course with predicted pace lineup
- The things that matter: Ample parking and nearby, indoor, and really clean restrooms
- $100 Visa gift card awarded to Top Overall male and female runners, and "Middle of the Pack" winner
- 100-Yard Youth Dash
Score $10 in Food Truck Rally vouchers!
- Those who already follow the event on Facebook will be eligible for the drawing (excluding previous winners).
- Winners will be notified via email or Facebook messenger depending on how they entered the drawing.
- Valid only for those 18 and older.
- Gift cards (i.e. vouchers) may be considered taxable income for COD employees.
- No award substitutions or cash equivalents.
For More Information: