Financial Aid Workshops and Events
Plan now to attend one or more of the following events offered through the COD Office of Student Financial Assistance. For further information, call (630) 942-2251 or email email@example.com.
Let's Talk Money Sessions
The Office of Student Financial Assistance and US Bank are offering various information sessions geared toward helping you become more financially savvy. Stop by and attend one of our FREE information sessions. We look forward to seeing you!
If you plan on attending one of our Let's Talk Money Sessions, please RSVP by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org. All sessions will be held in SSC 2201.
- Good Debt vs. Bad Debt- Wednesday, Oct. 22, 2014 at Noon
- Good Debt vs. Bad Debt - Wednesday, Oct. 22, 2014 at 5 p.m.
- How to Protect Yourself from Identity Theft and Fraud - Wednesday, Nov. 12, 2014 at Noon
- How to Protect Yourself from Identity Theft and Fraud - Wednesday, Nov. 12, 2014 at 5 p.m.
Smart Borrowing Loan Presentations
These 1 hour sessions are for students who need to accept their Unsubsidized Loans for the 2014-2015 school year, or who have High Loan indicated on their 2014-2015 Award Letter.
If you plan on attending one of our Smart Borrowing Loan Presentations, please RSVP by emailing us at email@example.com. When you RSVP, please be sure to include your name, ID number and the session you would like to attend. High Loan Students must complete the High Loan Form and bring the required documentation to the session.
- Wednesday, Oct. 29 at 10 a.m. * NEW *
- Monday, Nov. 3 at 2 p.m. * NEW *
- Thursday, Nov. 13 at Noon * NEW *
- Tuesday, Nov. 18 at 5 p.m. * NEW *
- Tuesday, Jan. 6, 2015 at 11:30 a.m. * NEW *
- Wednesday, Jan. 7, 2015 at 5 p.m. * NEW *
- Thursday, Jan. 8, 2015 at 2 p.m. * NEW *
For Americans with Disabilities Act accommodations, call (630) 942-2141 (voice) or
(630) 858-9692 (TDD).
Office of Student Financial Assistance
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2220, (630) 942-2251
Fax: (630) 942-2151
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2014 College of DuPage