STARS Online Instructions
- Use your myACCESS login and password to access STARS. (If you are a new student, myACCESS can be logged into at https://myaccess.cod.edu. Click “I’m new to myACCESS” to set up your account.
- STARS can be directly accessed at https://cod.starsscholarshipsonline.com/. Once in STARS, enter your personal information. The next step is to answer the questionnaire which is what matches you to a variety of scholarships.
- To upload your transcript: COD Transcripts can be found in myACCESS, converted to a .PDF and uploaded into STARS. High School transcripts can be scanned and uploaded into STARS.
- If you have sent your transcripts and/or ACT scores to COD, please contact the Scholarship Coordinator at email@example.com.
- If an essay is required you can upload, cut and paste, or compose the essay within STARS.
All information is saved and can be changed up until the due date.
Office of Student Financial Assistance
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2220, (630) 942-2251
Fax: (630) 942-2151
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
2014 College of DuPage