NSO Need to Know
Q: WILL I BE ABLE TO SEE AN ADVISOR AND REGISTER FOR CLASSES AT NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION?
No, advising and registration will not take place at orientation. Please make sure you seek advising and are registered for your classes BEFORE you attend New Student Orientation.
Q: CAN I ATTEND NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION IF I AM NOT A FIRST TIME COLLEGE STUDENT OR
AM ONLY GOING PART TIME?
Q: HOW LONG IS NEW STUDENT ORIENTATION?
Refer to New Student Orientation Agenda for details.
- Go to http://admissions.cod.edu and log in using the same user name and password that you created if you filled out your admissions application to College of DuPage online. If you did not apply to College of DuPage online or have not been on this page before, click "Create Your Profile" to get started. Note: If you already have signed up for a myACCESS account and/or registered for classes, this is different from your myACCESS login.
- Click on "Sign up for an Event"
- Select New Student Orientation from the "Select Event Category" box on the search page and hit search.
- Select the NSO session that you wish to attend (Traditional Students or Adult Students)
- Review the details for this session and hit "Register." The following screen will verify your contact information before submitting your registration. A confirmation email with event details will be sent to your e-mail address on file.
If you have any problems registering for NSO through the website, or should you need to change or cancel your registration prior to the event, please contact Campus Central at (630) 942-3000.
For Americans with Disabilities Act accommodations, call (630) 942-2141 (voice) or (630) 858-9692 (TDD).
New Student Orientation
2014 College of DuPage