On-Target Supervision for Law Enforcement
New, experienced and aspiring supervisors enhance and refine their leadership skills in this dynamic, two-day course. Instruction includes leadership, management and supervision strategies, as well as developing the leader within and making a difference in your agency. In addition, learn how to communicate effectively both up and down the chain of command.Focusing on the perspective that people are the true assets of an agency, participants gain and understanding of their role in maximizing employee performance through strong supervisory techniques.
- Qualities of excellence in supervision
- DISC personal profile system
- The supervisor's role in goal-setting and implementation
- Preparing meaningful performance evaluations
- Earning commitment from employees
Suburban Law Enforcement Academy (SLEA) at College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd.
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Voice: (630) 942-2677
Fax: (630) 942-3766
2018 College of DuPage