Managing the Training Function
Experience an insightful examination of the role of a training supervisor that includes a useful model to evaluate what training is needed for your agency. Address the training challenges faced by supervisors, including planning, budget and time constraints, risk management and ethics. Participants gain information to assist them in providing efficient training supervision for their agency.
- The difference between training and education and how the two work together
- The role of ethics in training
- Planning and organizing training for your agency
- Motivating officers to learn from generation to generation
- The relationship between training and risk management
Suburban Law Enforcement Academy (SLEA) at College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd.
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Voice: (630) 942-2677
Fax: (630) 942-3766
2017 College of DuPage