Advanced Truck Enforcement
The Illinois Truck Enforcement Association is proud to offer a groundbreaking Advanced Truck Officer class designed to take experienced truck enforcement officers to a new level of skill. This class will assist seasoned truck officers in their enforcement capabilities by furthering their understanding of intricate laws, regulations and procedures. Basic truck enforcement topics and skills will be discussed and demonstrated in greater depth and detail. Each training block will be reinforced with hands-on practicals. All officers must have previously completed a Board certified 40-hour Basic Truck Enforcement class. Class size will be limited to 15 officers.
- Illinois Vehicle Code complaint equipment investigations
- Commercial Driver's License (CDL) compliance
- Truck and trailer registration
- Advanced overweight recognition and detection
- Oversize / Overweight permitting
Suburban Law Enforcement Academy (SLEA) at College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd.
Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Voice: (630) 942-2677
Fax: (630) 942-3766
2017 College of DuPage