Application for Degree or Certificate 2017–2018 Academic Year
- Enter COD ID number. Your COD ID number is located in your Profile in myACCESS. If you have not set up your myACCESS account, go to myAccess.cod.edu and click on I'm New to myACCESS on the bottom of the page. Follow the prompts. You will also need to be in myACCESS to run a degree audit.
- Enter the Program Code. Do not use the four-digit numeric code. Only one request per form. Additional certificates or degrees must be submitted separately.
- Indicate term of completion. You must be enrolled in your remaining classes for the term in which you are applying. Summer applications are accepted prior to summer registration with the expectation that you will enroll in your remaining courses. Applications must be received by March 15 to ensure that your name is listed in the Commencement Ceremony booklet.
- Mailing Address, please enter where you would like your diploma to be sent. **Please be aware that if you change your address after you submit this form, you need to email firstname.lastname@example.org your new address.** Failure to update your address by sending an email will result in a significant delay in receiving your diploma.
- Name on your diploma: **IMPORTANT** Enter your name EXACTLY as you wish it to appear on your diploma. If you have a name or address change after submitting this form, you must provide proof to the Office of Student Records to have your academic record corrected. After the update, you must then email the Graduation Department at email@example.com to request the change be made to your graduation record. Failure to do so may result in a $10 charge for reprinting of a diploma.
- Maiden or Prior Last Name
- Comments: Use this area for any special notes. For example, if your degree audit program status is In-Progress but you are waiting the results of a proficiency exam, mention that here or if you have special instructions concerning picking up your diploma.
- COD Email Address: Please be aware that all official college communications will go through your @dupage.cod.edu account.
You can verify we have received your application by going to myACCESS Academic Profile,
My Profile and look under Academic Programs. The Graduation Application Rec’d field
should be yes. Once your credential has been earned, you will no longer have an application
associated with it.
Diplomas are mailed out between six and eight weeks after the end of the term (not the end of the course). Late applications result in later processing.
If you have any questions with regards to filling out this form, please contact the Graduation Department. Your application will be reviewed and may be returned/refused if information is incomplete or if it does not appear that you will be done by the term you have indicated.
*Indicates required fields
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2018 College of DuPage