You can run a Degree Audit based on your chosen academic program or any of the degree and certificate programs offered at College of DuPage. A Degree Audit is available by accessing your secure myACCESS account.
- Students, in conjunction with their advisors, should monitor their progress online at myaccess.cod.edu.
Is your Academic Program correct? You can request a change by filing a program change request. Download the Academic Program Change form.
Running Your Degree Audit Online
You can run your degree audit online at myaccess.cod.edu.
Creating Your myACCESS Account
- Go to myaccess.cod.edu
- Click on the "I'm new to myACCESS" menu bar
- Read the instructions and click "OK"
- Enter your last name and your Social Security number or your seven-digit COD ID number, then click submit
- You will be given your User ID and prompted to select/enter an email address for your temporary password
- When you receive your temporary password by email, login with your User ID and temporary password. You will be prompted to change your password. Passwords must be at least six characters and include at least one number.
Office of Student Records
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2812
Summer Hours - May 31 to August 3
Mondays to Thursdays, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Fridays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Phone: (630) 942-3838
FAX: (630) 858-9390
Prerequisites: (630) 942-3830
For individuals with limited English speaking abilities, please contact Campus Central at (630) 942-2380.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2012 College of DuPage