Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2525
Monday to Thursday, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Payment Due Date
PAYMENT POLICY: All students are required to pay their tuition and fees at the time of registration. Students may pay by cash, check or credit card. Students unable to pay in full must enroll in our convenient "Payment Plans". Students receiving financial aid (i.e., grants and loans) must enroll in the College's deferred payment plan. Direct links to these payment options are found in myACCESS.
For Financial Aid questions, visit the Financial Aid website, call (630) 942-2251 or email email@example.com. For other questions, please contact the Cashier's Office at (630) 942-2206, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Attention students, it pays to register early!
A $10 Late Registration Fee will be charged for each class registered late - on or after its start date.
Payment is due at the time of registration. A refund is given if you withdraw prior
to the start of your class
Payment Plan Option for Classes
College of DuPage students have the option of either paying for their course tuition in full or using the Automatic Payment Plan option. This option is available to students with a minimum tuition balance of $100.
The Automatic Payment Plan is not a loan program. No interest or finance charges are assessed and there is no credit check. There is a $25 nonrefundable enrollment fee processed immediately per semester to use this interest-free, monthly Payment Plan. Tuition and fees can be budgeted in the following ways:
- Automated bank payment (ACH): Funds are automatically transferred from either your checking or savings account.
- Credit card option: Payment by credit card.
Company Sponsored Billing Option
Sponsored Billing is available for those students whose employers will pay for their tuition and fees regardless of grades or class attendance. If grades or attendance are required for reimbursement, the student will need to pay for the classes and get reimbursed from their employer. The student will be responsible for all charges on their account.
The student and sponsor must accept the terms and conditions of the Sponsored Billing Agreement.
- The Sponsor understands that the College of DuPage does not monitor grades or attendance.
- All courses the students registers for in the term listed will be covered unless otherwise noted on the Sponsored Billing Agreement.
- The Sponsored Billing Agreement must be signed by both the student and the Sponsor to be effective.
- The Sponsor agrees to pay 30 days from start of term.
- A letter from the Sponsor on company letterhead must also be provided.
Process for Sponsored Billing
- Download the Sponsored Billing Agreement and Company Letter.
- Complete all sections of the Sponsored Billing Application including student and sponsor signatures.
- Fax, mail or return in person the Sponsored Billing Agreement and letter on company letterhead to the Registration Office at College of DuPage. Addresses for submitting the application are on the front of the Sponsored Billing Agreement.
Upon receipt of the Sponsored Billing Agreement, your tuition will be deferred and
your sponsor will receive an invoice for your tuition. The student will be responsible
for any charges not paid by the sponsor. If the sponsor does not pay, the student
will receive an invoice and have a hold placed on their account until paid in full.
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2221
Mondays to Thursdays, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Fridays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
myACCESS Help Desk: (630) 942-2999