- Bureau of Labor Statistics
- Career Clusters
- Career One Stop
- Illinois Department of Employment Security
- Illinois WorkNet
ADN and LPN Licensure Application
- Continental Testing
- Illinois Department of Financial and Professional Regulations (IDFPR)
- National Council of State Boards of Nursing
CNA Criminal Background Checks
CNA Certification Exam
If you are interested in learning more about this program, please
- Attend an advising session
- Visit a Health Career Program Advisor by calling (630) 942-2259 to make an appointment.
- For information or general inquiries, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. (Please use above phone number only to schedule an appointment. Do not send an appointment request to this email).
Feedback/compliments/concerns regarding this Health Science Program. For general inquiries, please use contact information listed above.
Mass Casualty Simulation Exercise
Central DuPage Hospital and College of DuPage EMT and Nursing student participated in a mass casualty simulation exercise at the Homeland Education Center on the campus of College of DuPage. The exercise was primarily used to train Central DuPage paramedic students in how to respond to a large number of people injured in a mass shooting situation.
“I’ve always been grateful for every path that I’ve taken in life. I truly believe that College of DuPage was a path I needed to take. In the CNA program, I had the best professor, Carol Trotter. She taught us to not only go by the book but to go above and beyond. Because of the way she taught us, I can provide the best quality care for my patients. College of DuPage opened up doors for me to follow my dream.”Read Spotlight
“COD is like a second home to me, and I love being there. Add in the new buildings, especially the stunning Health and Science Center, complete with the four-bedroom Sim Hospital, and there is simply no other choice for me. I chose to do the greatest thing I ever could for myself: get an education. Therefore, I want to learn in the best possible place.”Read Spotlight
"I don't think a day goes by that I haven't thought about my connection to COD and how it has changed my life. I have been able to share my story with a couple of clients, single mothers, and hope that it gives them the strength somehow, in some way, to continue their education for a better life. I don't think a day goes by that I haven't thought about my connection to COD and how it has changed my life."Read Spotlight
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2019 College of DuPage