The Dental Hygiene program at College of DuPage admits one class per year. It is two years in length, not including the prerequisites that must be taken prior to starting in the program.
- Apply to College of DuPage: Before you can apply to the Dental Hygiene program or take any classes at the College,
you must apply to COD first. Apply now!
Please note: International students must apply to the college using a separate International Student application. Apply now!
- Download the Dental Hygiene Admissions Packet and the Health Requirements Packet. It is the responsibility of the applicant to obtain and submit all necessary documents
for program admission to the Health Sciences Admissions office, Student Resource Center,
- Advising Sessions: Prior to application to the Dental Hygiene program, applicants MUST attend a COD
Dental Hygiene Advising Session. Upcoming dates and times are available online. Registration is required to attend a Dental Hygiene Advising Session. To register,
call Lynne Grezek at (630) 942-3250 or email: email@example.com and include your name, telephone number and the date of the session you would like
- PSB-HOAE – Health Occupations Aptitude Exam: All applicants MUST take the PSB-HOAE prior to applying to the program. The test
must be completed within two years of applying to the program in order for it to be
valid for application purposes. There is a nonrefundable testing fee, which must
be paid when registering for the exam. There are a limited number of seats at each
test, so students should plan to register early. Contact the Registration office,
SRC 2048, (630) 942-2377, or check for dates online.
- Apply to the program: After applying to the College, you must submit a separate application to the Dental
Hygiene program. You can find the application in the Admissions Packet (see step 2). The application fee is $50. After filling out the application online,
you will be directed to myACCESS, where you will find next steps to complete the application process.
- Drug Testing: All students accepted into the Dental Hygiene program MUST complete a drug test during the summer prior to entering the program. A second drug test is required the summer prior to the student’s second year in the program. The drug test must be administered as part of the health requirements process.
Patricia S. Belmonte, Coordinator
Health and Science Center (HSC), Room 2202P, (630) 942-4237
Lori Drummer, Professor
Health and Science Center (HSC), Room 2202M, (630) 942-2430
Barb Czahor, Professor
Health and Science Center (HSC), Room 2202Q, (630) 942-3253
Health and Sciences Division
Health and Science Center (HSC), Room 1220, (630) 942-8331
Dental Hygiene Clinic
Health and Science Center (HSC), Room 1122, (630) 942-3250
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2012 College of DuPage