Services and Information
The Dental Hygiene Clinic at COD features state-of-the-art facilities with 15 fully functioning dental operatories. Under the supervision of licensed dental hygiene instructors and clinical dentists, students provide preventative dental services, including:
- Children and adult teeth cleaning
- Deep scaling
- Fluoride treatments
- Traditional and digital x-rays
- Teeth whitening
- Clinic fee of $30 (includes: teeth cleaning, toothbrush, toothpaste sample and floss)
- Traditional and digital x-rays: ranging from $15 to $30
- Dental sealants: $8 per tooth
- Teeth whitening (must be 18 years or older): $100
The clinic also offers a 25% discount to COD faculty and employees, as well as seniors age 65 and older. Military/Veterans and COD students are free.
For more information or appointments, call (630) 942-3250.
*COD Dental Hygiene Clinic does not accept insurance or third party reimbursements.
Dental Hygiene Clinic at College of DuPage
Health and Science Center, Room 1122
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2018 College of DuPage