Services and Information
The Dental Hygiene Clinic at COD features state-of-the-art facilities with 18 fully functioning dental operatories. Under the supervision of licensed dental hygiene instructors and clinical dentists, students provide preventative dental services, including:
- children and adult teeth cleaning
- deep scaling
- fluoride treatments
- traditional and digital x-rays
- dental sealants
- teeth whitening
For more information or appointments, call (630) 942-3250.
Appointments are accepted on the following days:
Monday and Wednesday:
- 8 a.m. to noon
- 12:30 to 4:30 p.m.
- 5 to 9 p.m.
Tuesday and Thursday:
5 to 9 p.m.
Designated parking is also available for dental hygiene clinic patients.
- child teeth cleaning: $12 (includes toothbrush, toothpaste sample and floss)
- adult teeth cleaning: $25 (includes toothbrush, toothpaste sample and floss)
- deep scaling: range from $25 to $45
- fluoride treatments: retail price per paste tube and rinse bottle
- traditional and digital x-rays: range from $10 to $35
- dental sealants: $8 per tooth
- teeth whitening (must be 18 years of age or older): $100 per tray, $30 for tray refill
The clinic also offers a 15 percent discount to COD students, faculty and employees, as well as to seniors age 65 and older and current and past members of the military. Valid I.D. is required.
Full payment of $47 is due upon screening appointment, $30 for x-rays and $17 non-refundable assessment fee (assessment fee will be applied to cleaning fee)>
*COD Dental Hygiene Clinic does not accept insurance or third party reimbursement.
Dental Hygiene Clinic at College of DuPage
Health and Science Center, Room 1122
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2018 College of DuPage