Chaparral Fitness is College of DuPage's 11,000 square-foot fitness center, open to students and community members. Chaparral Fitness includes more than 75 pieces of exercise equipment. Locker rooms are available.
Chaparral Fitness also offers an eight-lane, 25-yard lap pool with a built-in ADA ramp; drop-in fitness classes, from yoga to spinning; and personal and group fitness training.
- 11,000 square foot fitness floor
- 15, 52 inch high definition televisions
- 11 treadmills with personal televisions
- 40,000 square foot arena including a tenth of a mile indoor track
- 8 lane, 25 yard lap pool with built in ADA ramp
- locker rooms
- Massage appointments available
- Personal and group fitness training
Chaparral Fitness Hours
Hours through Friday, Dec. 15, 2017:
Monday to Thursday: 5:30 a.m. to 10 p.m.
Friday: 5:30 a.m. to 9 p.m.
Saturday: 6 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Sunday: 6 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Monday to Friday: 5:30 to 8: 30 a.m., Noon to 2 p.m. and 5 to 7 p.m.
Saturday: 6 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Located on the second floor of the Physical Education Center
425 Fawell Blvd.
Glen Ellyn, IL
Phone: (630) 942-2633
FAX: (630) 942-3601
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage