Steps to Check Classes/Seat Availability,
Instructor and Class Dates
1. Go to the College of DuPage homepage and click on the myACCESS link.
2. Click on the "Search for Credit Classes" link.
3. On the "Search for Credit Classes" screen, select the appropriate "Term". You can search up to four classes at a time. To filter your search, select your course "Subject", insert your "Course #", insert course "Section" and then select the "Course Types".
You do not have to select all fields when searching. You can simply search for subject and course type. If you would
like to limit your search to online classes only, select "Internet/online" for Course Types. Click on Submit.
4. All classes meeting your search criteria are listed on this screen.
Locate your course and browse to the right. In the "Meeting Info" column, dates and times of the course will be listed.
Under "Faculty," the course instructor will be listed. The next column, "Capacity/Seats Available/Wait" identifies
availability by listing the maximum number of students allowed, the seats available, and the number of students on the waitlist.
5. If the class you are interested in is full and you have been added to the waitlist, you will be notified via email when a seat
becomes available. You will have 24 hours to register for the open seat.
When does the class start and end?
At Step 4 above, you will also find the official class start and stop
dates for your class. The college offers different sessions each
term with varying start and stop dates. Therefore, it is important
for you to know the exact dates of your class. Unless arrangements
are made between you and your instructor, you cannot access
your online course material until the first day of class.
Who is the instructor?
At Step 4 above, you can see the instructor's name provided that an instructor has already been assigned to the course. Click on the "Section Name and Title" link to find the instructor's contact information.. You can also access their contact information on our
Online Faculty Directory.
COD Online contact
Call (630) 942-2490
Counseling and Advising
Call (630) 942-2259
For technical support
Call (630) 942-2999
To purchase texts
Call (630) 942-2360