Locating Special Materials
- Close-captioned videos can be located by using the Library catalog.
- Click on the “Keyword” search button
- Fill in the search boxes with the title of the item or other words that describe what you are looking for.
- In one of the search boxes, type "closed-captioned".
- Click on the “Search” button towards the bottom of the screen.
- If there are any matches for your search, you'll be given a list of titles.
- Click on a title to see information about the title's call number and location.
Image of a sample keyword search for closed-captioned videos: