Facility Management Research Guide
Search the Library catalog to locate print and
audio-visual materials on facility management-related topics.
These books are representative of resources that
are available for in-house use in the reference collection on
the first floor of the Library.
- Encyclopedia of Fire Protection - REF TH 9116 .N65
- DuPage County Zoning Ordinance - REF KFI1799 .D82 Z62
- International Building Code - REF K 3538 .A15 I5
- International Energy Conservation Code - REF K 3538 .I5835
- International Mechanical Code - REF KF 5701 .A73 I58
- International Plumbing Code - REF K 3542 .I58
- International Property Maintenance Code - REF K3538 .I5847
- Means titles - search catalog under Title
- National Electrical Code - REF KF 5704 .N38
The following databases include articles (many
of them full-text) on facility management topics. You will need
to have a COD library
card to use these databases from off-campus.
The following magazines are available for in-house use in the Periodicals
Department of the Library.
- Air Conditioning, Heating & Refrigeration News
- ASHRAE Journal
- Energy Engineering
- Facility Management Journal
- Industrial Heating
- Plant Engineering
Judy Wagner, Business Librarian