1. In PsycINFO:
- Look for the notation "Full Text " or "PDF Full Text" after the article reference.
- Click on the link to the article.
- Email or print.
2. In the C.O.D. Library:
- If the C.O.D. Library has a print subscription to the journal, it will say "Note: This title is held locally."
- Then click on "Find This!" to find out where your article is located in the Library (Current, Bound Volumes, Microfilm).
- Make a trip to the Library to photocopy
NOTE: You may not check out journals.
3. In another electronic database:
- Click on "Find This!"
- Find out if the full-text of your article
is available in another electronic database available through the Library's Web site by
searching for the title of the journal in the
Library's Journal Locator.
- Then go to the database and search
for the article by locating the volume number and issue number that your article is located in. NOTE: The volume and issue numbers are indicated in the article reference.
4. From another library:
- Use Interlibrary
Loan to order the article from another library.
- Link to an electronic request form
on the Library's Web site by clicking on Request
Materials on the Library's home page.
- Fill out the form and submit.
NOTE: The article will take about
5 days to arive. No charge.