1. In ERIC:
- Look for the notation "View Full
Text" or PDF after the article reference.
- Click on the link to the article.
- Email or print.
2. In the C.O.D. Library:
- Look for the notation "COLLEGE
OF DUPAGE LIBR."
- Then click on "Find This!" to find out where your article is located in the Library (Current, Bound Volumes, Microfilm).
- Make a trip to the Library to photocopy the article.
NOTE: You may not check out journals.
3. In another electronic database:
- Click on "Find This!"
- Find out if the full-text of your article is available in another electronic database. You should be linked to the article in the database.
- If the article does not come up, try a keyword search of the beginning of the title in the database accessed via title list in Databases. There may also be an "embargo" preventing access to the most recent 1-3 years of a title in that database.
4. From another library:
- Use Interlibrary Loan to order the article from another library.
- Link to an electronic request form on the Library's Web site by clicking on Request Materials on the Library's home page.
- Fill out the form and submit.
NOTE: The article will take about 5 days to arive. No charge.