Open your browser
and go to: http://bb.cod.edu
You’ll see the Blackboard
login screen. Enter your ID and password in the provided fields.
Your Blackboard ID is the same as your myACCESS ID. For
example, if your name is John Smith, your myACCESS username would
be your last name, first initial and (usually) a number, such as smithj2.
you need help obtaining your myACCESS information:
If you need to reset your password in myACCESS
you will be given the opportunity to choose the email address to which
the password will be sent. If the email address displayed is incorrect,
please contact the Admissions Office in person, or call 630-942-2380.
- Go to myACCESS
- Select myACCESS
- Select the link, What's my Login
ID for myACCESS?
- Enter the required information. You may also contact Student Help Desk for assistance, 630-942-2999.
Your Blackboard Password is the same as your myACCESS password. You
set this password yourself.
If you need help with your myACCESS password:
- Go myACCESS
- Select myACCESS for Students.
- Select What's My Password?
Want to use your mobile device to access Blackboard?
Learn how to get needed apps and how to login using selected mobile devices.
I can log in to Blackboard, but I can't open a course. The word "Unavailable" is next to the course title.
instructor has not made the course "Available" in Blackboard. It is up to the instructor to set courses to "Available." After the term begins, contact your instructor to see how Blackboard will be used.
I can log in to Blackboard, but I can't see my course listed in My Courses.
- Are you sure you are enrolled in the course? Verify your enrollment status
through myACCESS. If you have verified
your enrollment status and still cannot see the course, please contact the Student Help Desk.
- Did you enroll in the course today? You will see the course in myACCESS immediately, but it usually takes 24 hours for the course to appear in Blackboard.