Corporate Security Value - How Does It Impact the Bottom Line?
Gain an understanding of corporate security as an investment versus an expense and develop sound business decisions to support security financing and budgeting. Discuss how corporate security is integral to any business plan and positively impacts the bottom line of the business. Explore security enhancement models focused on the private sector and principles universal to all business models and industries.
- Discussion on the "selling" of security in the private and public sector (include premise liability topics)
- Obtaining management buy-in and funding
- Employee training, communication and culture building
- Identifying and prioritizing threats (both internal and external)
- The difference between mitigating risks and being prepared for risks
- Corporate Security Mission integration, how to become a business partner and not seen as a cost center
Instructor: Brian Wedoff
Friday, November 17, 2017
8 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., $149
College of DuPage Robert J. Miller Homeland Security Education Center