"Eyes for Lies"
Tuition: $95 For every four registrations the fifth is free
Come and learn real cutting-edge deception techniques from a rare expert
in deception who has been studied by science. “Eyes for Lies”
(aka Renee) is exceptional at pinpointing a liar and can tell you why
you shouldn’t trust someone on the spot. Liars leave a vast amount
of clues behind in their wake: not only do their words betray them,
but so do their emotions, body language and behavior. Eyes for Lies
does not teach the typical myths such as eye aversion, closed off-body
language, blinking rates, nervousness, etc. These only divert attention
away from spotting the truth. Instead, Eyes for Lies teaches new clues
to deception that few have considered.
In this course, Eyes explains human emotions in detail so participants
can verbalize why they distrust someone. Participants won’t have
to guess if someone is hiding anger-they’ll know it and they’ll
be able to articulate why. They will learn how to identify real sadness
and happiness so they can spot a fake! They will learn how to act on
fact--not hunches. Science says being able to recognize early indicators
of the emotions helps people spot deception, and it is also vitally
important to safety. Building on emotional understanding, Eyes for Lies
introduces participants to four key areas where liars leak information.
She provides students with dozens of real case examples. Understanding
how cognition plays a role in deception is key, and once participants
are aware at how our body betrays us, they will never look at deception
the same. After taking this course, participants will be able to back
up their gut instincts with solid behavioral evidence and scientific
fact. This is a one-of-a-kind class and a must take course for cutting
• IDENTIFY ANGER, CONTEMPT AND DISGUST BEFORE WORDS ARE EVEN SPOKEN.
• DIFFERENTIATE BETWEEN REAL VERSUS FAKE EMOTIONAL DISPLAYS OF
HAPPINESS, AND SADNESS.
• IDENTIFY WHEN A PERSON IS TRULY FEELING STRESS.
• IDENTIFY THE EARLIEST INDICATORS OF EMOTION TO COMPARE TO WORDS
• RECOGNIZE HIDDEN EMOTIONS.
• IDENTIFY THE KEY FEATURES OF EXPRESSIONS THAT REVEAL DANGER
• IDENTIFY THE CORRELATION BETWEEN EMOTIONS AND DECEPTION.
• LIST 7 BIG MYTHS ABOUT DECEPTION THAT PERVADE OUR SOCIETY.
• IDENTIFY AND DEFINE 4 IMPORTANT RED FLAG CATEGORIES TO DECEPTION
(COGNITIVE, FACTUAL, EMOTIONAL AND BEHAVIORAL).
• ANALYZE AND IDENTIFY ORAL AND WRITTEN WORDS THAT ARE DECEPTIVE
IN INTERVIEWS AND 911 CALLS.
• IDENTIFY AT LEAST SIX WAYS OUR SUBCONSCIOUS BRAIN LEAKS INFORMATION
WHEN WE LIE.
**Cancellations for this class must be received
by SLEA 35 days prior to the start of the program in order to avoid being
to top of page