Welcome to Business Law Online. This course focuses on the nature of
law and the legal system. We will learn about the court system and the
various types of alternative dispute resolution. We will also analyze
constitutional law, torts and contracts and the impact each has on the
business world. With the growing corporate scandals and more and more
shareholders questioning the actions of CEO's and Boards of Directors,
we will analyze and discuss the relationship between corporate social
responsibility and legal ethics.
10. You learn how to navigate your way through Domestic
Relations Court – unfortunately.
9. You learn how to navigate your way through Traffic Court –
8. It will help you decide if law school is for you; there is
always a need for good, honest lawyers.
7. You will learn enough law to be able to decide if you need
a lawyer when you get into a jam in the real world.
6. You learn how to talk like a lawyer; whether you want to or
5. The Internet Assignments are a good and easy learning
4. You learn when a promise is an enforceable contract.
3. Business Law is a whole section on the CPA Exam; and
Business Law class does not tackle any accounting problems.
2. You can go to class in your pajamas.
1. Business Law Class is a requirement for Business majors,
and every step towards a degree is a step in the right direction.