Business 1111 - Customer Service
More and more, the key differentiation between those businesses that succeed and those businesses that fail miserably is the ability to deliver excellent customer service. Making sure your customers are satisfied becomes even more critical during difficult economic conditions, when customers are looking to “get their money’s worth” from every dollar they spend. Why then do so many companies fail to meet their customer’s expectations?
Customer Service – BUSINESS 1111 – provides basic concepts in communication and behavioral aspects related to customer satisfaction. Well-known companies who excel in service delivery are highlighted to assist students to understand proven strategies and relate theory to the real business world.
Enroll in BUSINESS 1111 to learn about customer service trends, improvements, and enhancements that will help you develop skills and add value to your career and to your organization.
- The Customer Service Profession
- Contributing to the Service Culture
- Verbal Communication Skills
- Nonverbal Communication Skills
- Listening to the Customer
- Customer Service and Behavior
- Service Breakdowns and Service Recovery
- Customer Service in a Diverse World
- Customer Service Via Technology
- Encouraging Customer Loyalty