- Counseling and Advising Services Home
- Advising Tools and Resources
- Career Exploration
- Personal Counseling
- Standards of Academic Progress (SOAP)
- Student Planning Worksheets
- Students on Academic Probation
- Transfer Information
- Undecided Students
- Email a Counselor
- Dean of Students
- Behavioral Intervention Team
Unsure about what classes to take?
Meet with a counselor to:
- Map out your general academic plans.
- Learn how to succeed in college.
- Explore your motivation and attitudes.
- Take Education 1105, Career Development
- Learn to use your course selections for career exploration.
Counseling and Advising Services
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 3200, (630) 942-2259
Summer Hours for the Glen Ellyn campus:
(through Friday, Aug. 12)
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday through Sunday: closed
Please check with each off-campus center for their hours:
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2016 College of DuPage