- Counseling and Advising Services Home
- Advising Tools and Resources
- Career Exploration
- Personal Counseling
- Student Planning Worksheets
- Students on Academic Probation
- Transfer Information
- Undecided Student Assistance
- Contact a Counselor
- Dean of Students
- Behavioral Intervention Team
Students who are experiencing personal, social, or emotional issues that are interfering with their educational goals can meet with a Counselor via a one-hour individual appointment to develop strategies that promote academic and personal success.
Counselors assist admitted students with:
- Managing personal or academic stress
- Balancing time
- Overcoming test anxiety
- Developing problem solving/decision making skills
- Developing coping skills
- Learning to advocate for oneself
- Obtaining a referral for a mental health counselor in the community
- Education 1110, Interpersonal Skills for Life and Work.
- Counseling Services Workshop
- Online Mental Health Screening
- Free, online, anonymous screening available to all College of DuPage students that assesses for
- Eating disorders
- Alcohol misuse
- Anxiety disorders
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Bipolar disorder
If you need immediate assistance, please call the DuPage County Crisis line, available for 24-hour assistance at (630) 627-1700.
Counseling and Advising Services
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 3200, (630) 942-2259
Regular Hours for the Glen Ellyn campus:
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please check with each off-campus center for their hours:
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2018 College of DuPage