- Counseling and Advising Services Home
- Advising Tools and Resources
- Career Exploration
- Personal Counseling
- Standards of Academic Progress (SOAP)
- Student Planning Worksheets
- Students on Academic Probation
- Transfer Information
- Undecided Students
- Email a Counselor
- Dean of Students
- Behavioral Intervention Team
Need direction? Not sure where you're headed? Try one of the following:
- Meet with a counselor
- Explore your interests, abilities, values and desired lifestyle.
- Confront your career fears.
- Learn about career resources at the college and beyond.
- Take Education 1105, Career Development
- Sign up for a Career Exploration Workshop
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Horizons (Computerized Career Guidance system with Illinois database)
Enter ID: Illinois
Enter Password: careers
Click on Career Resources, then CIS: Career Information System
Counseling and Advising Services
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 3200, (630) 942-2259
Regular Hours for the Glen Ellyn campus:
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Please check with each off-campus center for their hours:
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2018 College of DuPage