Need direction? Not sure where you're headed? Try one of the following:
- Meet with a counselor
- Explore your interests, abilities, values and desired lifestyle.
- Confront your career fears.
- Learn about career resources at the college and beyond.
- Take Education 1105, Career Development
- Sign up for a Group Interest Testing Session
- Occupational Outlook Handbook
- Horizons (Computerized Career Guidance system with Illinois database)
Enter ID: Illinois
Enter Password: careers
Click on Career Resources, then CIS: Career Information System
- Illinois Office of Rehabilitative Services
- Illinois Workforce and Career Information
- COD Library Career Resources
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 3200, (630) 942-2259
Hours for the Glen Ellyn campus:
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m