- Counseling Services Home
- Advising Tools and Resources
- New Student Orientation
- Career Exploration
- Personal Counseling
- Standards of Academic Progress (SOAP)
- Student Planning Worksheets
- Students on Academic Probation
- Transfer Information
- Undecided Students
- Email a Counselor
Welcome to Counseling and Advising Services!
We are here to support you in reaching your educational goals and career aspirations. Your success is our priority.
Our faculty team of Student Success Counselors and Program Advisors partner with you to:
- Review general education, degree and certificate requirements, including the transferability of courses;
- Establish a Student Educational Plan for achieving your educational goals;
- Develop success strategies for academic success;
- Support your career exploration and decision-making process; and
- Discuss personal concerns that may be interfering with your educational or career
Students may receive the assistance in the following ways:
- Schedule an Appointment: Students should plan ahead and schedule an appointment. A convenient time will be reserved just for you by calling (630) 942-2259 or by calling the off-campus locations directly.
- Students may contact a counselor via email.
- Schedule an appointment with a counselor.
While appointments are advised; we do currently offer Priority passes for same day advising. Passes are given on a first-come, first-served basis, based on the number of Counselors and Advisors available. You will be seen in order of check in time.
A Priority Pass time slot does not guarantee a specific meeting time; but respects your time. It allows you to see someone same day without sitting around all day. Ask about getting a pass for after your class, between classes, or after lunch, it gives you more control of your day.
Please note that during times of peak registration the Counseling and Advising Center does have special programing. To assure an individual appointment we recommend getting your plan early.
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 3200, (630) 942-2259
Summer Hours - May 31 to August 3
Hours for the Glen Ellyn campus:
Monday to Thursday: 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Friday: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m
Fall 2013 Late Advising Services
Do You Need Assistance with Your Student Educational Plan?
Degree Audit Group Workshops
Do you want to know how close you are to finishing your degree or which degree you are closest to completing?
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2012 College of DuPage