Saturday, April 28, 2018
9 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Physical Education Center - Arena
In order to submit your application, you will need the following:
- Agree to our terms and conditions (Please see below)
- Identify the theory, concept, or idea of your booth
- Provide a brief description of your booth
- Know your booth requirements (size, electricity, tables, chairs, etc.)
- If requesting additional funding, description and estimated cost (COD employees only)
Highlights From StemCon 2017
This event is funded pursuant to a grant from the Illinois Community College Board and funded partially through the Carl D. Perkins Career and Technical Education Improvement Act of 2006.
- Interactive Stations: Stations should be interactive, rather than simply informative, providing an experiment or activity for attendees to watch and/or participate in.
- Literature Distribution and Sales: Promotional literature can be distributed at your station, but the primary focus must be the interactive activity. We request that no services/merchandise be sold at your station.
- Equipment/Supplies: You are expected to provide any equipment/supplies needed for your stations, unless agreed upon by the STEM outreach coordinator. You are solely responsible for addressing any safety concerns related to your activities.
- Volunteers: Participating organizations must provide at least one volunteer (we recommend two) to facilitate your exhibit during the event. We are not responsible for stations left unattended. ALL STATIONS must be open and ready for attendees during the event.
- Set-up and Clean-up: Participating organizations are expected to set up their exhibits by 9:30 a.m. Clean-up will begin no earlier than 4 p.m. More details will be provided closer to the event.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage