- Process Veterans and Military Personnel Educational Benefits
- Information on Veteran scholarships, emergency loans
- VA work study program
- Campus tours and new student orientation sessions for Veterans
- Dedicated Veterans Lounge with study area and computers
- SVA (Student Veterans Association)
- Student, Academic and Career Programming
- Newsletter: The COD VET Report
- Referrals to Student Resources, Services and Student Life
- Referrals to local Veteran assistance organizations
- Referrals to specialized Veterans counseling
- Individual student advocacy
- Library Services including laptop loans and text book loans
- Referrals to employment and internship opportunities
College of DuPage offers a vast array of services for all students. Veteran students are encouraged to contact the services listed below for assistance with successful completion of their studies.
Annual Programs and Events
- Veterans Services Team for COD Food Truck Rally and Sunset 5K
- National Guard Bowl
- COD Homecoming
- Veterans Day Celebration
- National Conference: Student Veterans of America
- Memorial Day Observance
- Veterans Award Reception
- Rockin' for the Troops
Student Veterans of America
Help make our community better, one voice is nothing compared to hundreds.
Stand up and make your voice heard.
Join the SVA mailing list at firstname.lastname@example.org today!
Monday to Friday, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 3260
Veterans Day at COD
Veterans Services at COD invited students, staff, faculty and friends of COD to participate in a week-long celebration to thank and honor all who have served this country and preserved its freedom.
Lance WilliamsVeterans Services
“COD is offering me an excellent opportunity to achieve a competitive academic resume with great credit transferability. I never could have imagined myself performing as well as I have been in college, and I owe much of my success to the great faculty members on campus.”Read Spotlight
Steve BaskisVeterans Services
“Speaking and listening to veterans who attend COD reminds me of how resilient service members can be I feel that if an individual has the drive and motivation to continue learning, then nothing can keep them from pursuing their dreams. Not to say it's easy, but if they keep that goal in mind, they can go anywhere they want to go.”Read Spotlight
Bradley KirouacVeterans Services
"My cousin told me there was a great community college with amazing opportunities near where he lived, and I decided that's where I wanted to start my career path. You will find a great support system (at College of DuPage) that will expand your education farther beyond the classrooms."Read Spotlight
“The Veterans Services office in particular has provided so much guidance in terms of my military benefits and how to use them. They have been very patient and helpful along the way and answered any questions I’ve had. They also introduced me to new programs and classes that cater to veterans, which was unheard of to me before COD. It’s an amazing opportunity and affordable. If you’re a veteran, you will receive a terrific amount of help and attention in order to complete your goals.”Read Spotlight
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage