The College of DuPage Testing Center in Glen Ellyn provides proctoring services to people needing to take exams for other institutions/companies.
- All exams require a valid, government-issued, photo ID.
- Tests are administered by appointment.
- Appointments must be made a minimum of 48 hours in advance, or an additional "rush fee" will be assessed.
- Payment is due at the time of registration and is non-refundable.
- Rescheduling is allowed for an additional fee.
- When making an appointment, you agree to all of the terms set forth by the guidelines. Please review them before making an appointment, and call the office at (630) 942-2401 with any questions.
The fees for proctored exams are as follows:
A $25 administration fee per exam is due at time of registration.
Rush fee: $15
Reschedule fee: $15
Please read our proctor guidelines. This is pertinent information for the student and the institution/company.
Proctored exams include:
- Remote testing for COMPASS tests
- Accuplacer tests for NIU students only
Please Note: If you are taking College of DuPage Online Courses and your syllabus says you need to have your exams proctored at the Testing Center, you do NOT need to make an appointment. Your tests are administered free of charge on a walk-in basis on main campus in Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2A06 and at the Learning Commons in Addison, Carol Stream, Naperville and Westmont.
Attention Group Testers
In the event the College is closed or there is a delayed start, all group testing
will be cancelled. Follow-up with your testing company for further information.
Academic Testing Center, Glen Ellyn - Main Campus
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2A06, (630) 942-2400
Fax: (630) 942-3724
Specialized Testing Center, Glen Ellyn - Main Campus
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2A08, (630) 942-2400
Fax: (630) 942-3724
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2018 College of DuPage