The College of DuPage is a national test site and offers all 33 CLEP exams to both students and the community at large. For COD students, please view the list of CLEP exams accepted for credit at College of DuPage. Students wishing to transfer the CLEP credit to other institutions, please refer to each school's CLEP policy for accepted credits. For more information about CLEP tests, please visit www.collegeboard.com/clep.
CLEP exams are administered by appointment. Registration is a two part
process completed online.
- Go to http://clep.collegeboard.org/register/exam to create an account and pay for your CLEP test. You must bring your CLEP registration ticket on the day of your exam.
- Make an appointment with the College of DuPage (see instructions below), and pay the
test administration fee.
Please read the following information before registering:
- There is a $30 administration fee due at the time of registration which is non-refundable.
- If you need to reschedule, please call (630) 942-2401. There is a $15 rescheduling fee that will be charged at the time of the request.
- On the day of your exam one form of government-issued photo ID from the following list must be presented.
Government-issued* photo ID
- Driver's license
- State ID
- Passport (signed)
- Military ID
*Credit/debit cards and SSN cards are no longer accepted as IDs.
For questions about acceptable IDs, please call the office at (630) 942-2401.
CLEP tests are free to members of the military. Please visit http://clep.collegeboard.org/military for more information.
Academic Testing Center, Glen Ellyn - Main Campus
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2A06, (630) 942-2400
Fax: (630) 942-3724
Specialized Testing Center, Glen Ellyn - Main Campus
Berg Instructional Center (BIC), Room 2A08, (630) 942-2400
Fax: (630) 942-3724
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2018 College of DuPage