Undocumented Student Information
If you are a student that qualifies under DACA or Illinois House Bill 60 you will be charged the International student fee unless you fill this form and submit prior to registration. Click here for the form: Appeal Form
Each line has a link, click on it and it will open in a new window with that specific scholarship information.
Scholarships specific to Undocumented Students:
- Illinois Dream Fund
- The Anhelo Project
- Alpha Psi Lambda Scholarship - University of Illinois at Chicago
Click here for application
- Illinois House Bill 60 / Public Act 93-0007
- Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rights (ICIRR)
- Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC) Information about the Illinois Dream Act.
- National Immigrant DREAMer Resource Hub
Note: Students on Deferred Action do not qualify for FAFSA.
- National Immigration and Law Center, Daca Report and Information, DACA is 3 years old
- U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (USCIS)
Deferred Action is not the Dream Act.
- College Advising Guide for Undocumented Students by the Illinois Association for College Admissions Counseling (IACAC)
- CollegeBoard information on how to advise undocumented students.
- DePaul University Undocumented Student Guide
- World Relief - DuPage/Aurora
Provides services through Immigrant Legal Services department. They are accredited by the Board of Immigration Appeals which means World Relief has a legal license to help Immigrants and Refugees with their legal applications through Immigration (USCIS).
Links above are indicated as green type.
This information is provided as a service to students; information in this site is
provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the
results obtained from the use of this information.
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Evening appointments are available upon request.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2015 College of DuPage