Undocumented Student Information
Each line has a link, click on it and it will open in a new window.
- Illinois Dream Fund
- Illinois House Bill 60 / Public Act 93-0007
- Illinois Coalition for Immigrant and Refugee Rigts (ICIRR)
- Illinois Student Assistance Commission (ISAC) Information about the Illinois Dream Act.
- National Immigrant DREAMer Resource Hub
Note: Students on Deferred Action do not qaulify for FAFSA.
Deferred Action is not the Dream Act.
- College Advising Guide for Undocumented Students by the Illinois Association for College Admissions Counseling (IACAC)
- CollegeBoard information on how to advise undocumented students.
- DePaul University Undocumented Student Guide
- Northeastern Illinois University Undocumented Student Guide
Links above are indicated as green type.
This information is provided as a service to students; information in this site is
provided "as is", with no guarantee of completeness, accuracy, timeliness or of the
results obtained from the use of this information.
Monday to Friday: 8:30 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Saturday and Sunday: Closed
Evening appointments are available upon request.
2014 College of DuPage