Step Up: A Middle School Parent's Event
Saturday, March 7, 2015
8:30 to 11:30 a.m.
Student Resource Center (SRC 2000)
425 Fawell Blvd. Glen Ellyn, IL 60137
Helping you transition your student to high school and the world of work
Hosted by College of DuPage, DuPage Workforce Board & Regional Office of Education
You are invited to attend this FREE informative event so as a parent, you can learn the steps necessary to help your middle school child successfully prepare for high school and the world of work.
Learn all about:
- Successfully transitioning to high school
- Building resilience in students
- Discovering careers in STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering and Math)
This free event also features:
- Continental breakfast served from 8 to 8:30 a.m.
- Free career planning workbook: Where Am I Going From Here?
- Academic, behavioral and health resources available onsite
A raffle drawing for a $100 Target gift card will be held at the close of the event!
For more information or to make a reservation, contact: firstname.lastname@example.org (630) 942-2380.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL
60137 (630) 942-2800
2014 College of DuPage