To register for any of our events, we encourage you to click on one of the links below and create a profile. Once you create a profile, you can view event availability, receive communications on upcoming events, and complete an application for admission.
Please note, you must create a profile in order to register for one of our events.
Whether you're a high school student embarking on college, or an adult looking to update your skills or change careers, join us for our Open House!
Registration coming soon!
- Wednesday, March 15, 2017, 6 to 8:30 p.m.
Campus Visit Day
For prospective students (high school or adult) who have not yet applied to the college, or who have applied but have not attended an admissions presentation.
- Saturday, January 28, 2017, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Saturday, February 25, 2017, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Saturday, April 29, 2017, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
- Saturday, May 20, 2017, 10 a.m. to 12 p.m.
High School Student Information Session
For high school students or recent graduates who have not yet applied to the college, or who have applied but have not attended an admissions presentation.
- Wednesday, February 8, 2017, 4 to 6 p.m.
- Thursday, April 13, 2017, 4 to 6 p.m.
- Wednesday, May 10, 2017, 4 to 6 p.m.
Adult Student Information Session
For Ages 21 and up
Information sessions for the adult student highlighting the degrees and certificates available as well as career opportunities in the fields of study listed below. Also learn about the admissions process, financial aid, placement testing, and additional services provided for adult students.
Please contact our Adult Admissions Representative, Angela Nackovic, for more information.
Health Science Information Session
For students interested in our health science programs
This presentation provides a general overview of all health science programs offered and tour of our leading-edge campus.
- Monday, February 27, 2017, 2 to 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, March 27, 2017, 2 to 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, April 24, 2017, 2 to 4:30 p.m.
- Monday, May 22, 2017, 2 to 4:30 p.m.
Sesión de admisión
En ésta sesión usted obtendrá información general para estudiantes nuevos (estudiantes de secundaria y estudiantes adultos). Ésta sesión le ayudará a comprender el proceso de admisión, ayuda financiera, becas y programas académicos. Aprenderá cómo usar todos los recursos disponibles en el College of DuPage para ser exitoso en el colegio. Ésta sesión será en español.
Seleccione una de las siguientes fechas para registrarse:
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage