Tips and Tricks For Creating Your Student Profile and Application
Creating Your Student Profile
Use standard capitalization when typing your name, i.e. John Smith
To enter an Illinois high school:
- Select “United States.”
- Select “Illinois.”
- Type in your city and click the "Search" button.
- Select your high school from the "Results Found" drop-down list.
- Click ‘Select’ to save your selection and close the search box.
- If you do not find your high school listed, type the name and address in the "Unlisted High School" text box.
If you attended high school outside of Illinois, please write out the high school name and address in the "Unlisted High School" text box.
What can I do with my Student Profile?
- Apply for undergraduate admission, a limited enrollment Health Science program, or complete the International F1/M1 Application.
- Search and register for upcoming Admissions events.
- Receive up-to-date communication from your Admissions Representative.
Questions about the International F1/M1 Application?
If you need assistance with completing your International F1/M1 Application, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Admissions and Outreach
Student Services Center (SSC), Room 2207, (630) 942-2626
Summer Hours: June 4 through Aug. 12
Summer hours at COD are in effect June 4 through Aug. 12. During this time, most buildings on the Glen Ellyn campus are closed Fridays to Sundays.
Mondays to Thursdays, 8 a.m. to 7 p.m.
Fridays, 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Visit the Academic Calendar for holiday closings.
Appointments: if you would like to meet with an Admission Representative, an appointment is recommended. Call (630) 942-2626 to make an appointment.
Walk-in without an appointment: appointments are not required, but are recommended. Walk-in's may be available on a first-come, first-serve basis between the hours of 8:30 a.m. and 4 p.m.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2018 College of DuPage