Health Sciences Programs, Application and Information Packets
Following is a list of current application and information packets. If the certificate or degree program you are interested in is not included on this list, please visit that program's specific web site for more information.
- Computed Tomography (CT)
- Radiography (DMIR)
- Sonography (Ultrasound) (DMIS)
- Vascular Sonography
- Admissions Packet - Starting Fall 2019!
The programs listed below DO NOT require a separate Health Science Application but may or may not have registration
requirements. Please read the packet thoroughly for any necessary requirements. For
questions regarding the below program registration requirements please contact the
Health & Science Division Office at (630) 942-8331.
- Registration Packet - Fall 2018 - Summer 2019
- Health Requirements Packet - CNA ONLY - Fall 2018 - Summer 2019
- Summer 2018 Registration Packet
NOTE: As of 4/23/18, background check orders for CSPD 1111 will now be eligible for the Fall 2018 semester only, as the Summer 2018 course interest is full. Please reference the Fall 2018 Registration packet for details.
- Fall 2018 Registration Packet
- Health Requirements Packet
Office of Admissions and Outreach
Health Science Program Advisors
To make an appointment with a program advisor, call (630) 942-2259
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2018 College of DuPage