Part-Time/Adjunct Faculty Career Fair and Open House
Monday, July 28, 2014
5 to 7 p.m.
Student Resource Center (SRC), Room 2000
Convenient parking is available in Lots C and D adjacent to Fawell Blvd.
Leaders from our academic divisions will be present to share information about part-time teaching opportunities. Please bring your curriculum vitae or resume along with copies of unofficial transcripts or professional certificates/licenses.
Have you ever wanted to teach at the college level?
- College of DuPage offers flexible work schedules for part-time/adjunct faculty with day, evening and weekend classes that run in 8-, 12- and 16- week sessions throughout the year.
- In addition to the main campus in Glen Ellyn, courses are offered at four regional centers located in Addison, Carol Stream, Naperville and Westmont.
- A variety of delivery models, including traditional face-to-face, accelerated, hybrid and online, are available.
- Part-Time/Adjunct Faculty receive individualized support, along with a specialized orientation program and ongoing professional development.
- A comfortable work environment and classrooms equipped with instructional technology
are provided to enhance teaching efficacy.
College of DuPage is seeking qualified candidates to teach part-time across all academic divisions. We are especially interested in recruiting for the following disciplines:
- Chemistry/Organic Chemistry
- Continuing Education
- Earth Science
- Homeland Security
A master’s degree is required or preferred in most disciplines; however, a bachelor’s degree specific to an area of interest and/or professional certificate may be acceptable.
College of DuPage is an AA/EO employer and strongly encourages candidates who will enhance the institution’s diversity.
College of DuPage
425 Fawell Blvd., Glen Ellyn IL, 60137
(630) 942-2800 (Main)
(630) 942-3000 (Student Services)
2017 College of DuPage